Early Completion Option
Applying is easy, watch the video to learn how to submit your application online.
- Admissions Application
- Official Transcripts with Bachelor’s degree posted from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- Meet the Basic Skills Requirement through one of these options
- One Page Resume
- One Page Personal Statement
- Three Professional Recommendations
- Application Fee $100
- Proof of Passing a Collegiate-Level Course or Examination in the US Constitution
- Certificate of Clearance issued by the California Commissions on Teacher Credentialing with No Convictions
- Ensure the desired subject is eligible for the ECO pathway
- Pass ECO Exam
- Multiple Subject: Assessment of Professional Knowledge: Elementary or,
- Single Subject: Assessment of Professional Knowledge: Secondary
- Subject Matter Competency
- Pass the California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET),
- Obtain Subject Matter Competency Letter, or
- Have qualifying coursework, or a degree in the subject matter.
- Complete Cal TPA- Instructional Cycle 1: Learning About Students and Planning Instruction
- Interview with acceptance
- Secure Full-Time ** teaching contract with a participating school district.
Ready to Start?
Please answer a few questions, so we know how to direct your application better.