APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 6, 2020!
- Admissions Application
- Official Transcripts with Bachelor's Degree Posted
- Passing Score Sheet for the California Basic Education Skills Test (CBEST)
- One Page Resume
- One Page Personal Statement
- Three Professional Recommendations
- Appropriate Application Fee
- Proof of Passing a Collegiate-Level Course or Examination in the US Constitution
- Certificate of Clearance issued by the California Commissions on Teacher Credentialing with No Convictions
Bonus Points are given to applicants who are subject matter competent.
Tuition & FeesApplication Fee:
$60 (Early Bird), $75 (Regular), or $100 (Late)
- $500 non-refundable payment
- Plus TWO Electronic Funds Transfer payments of $500
For more information, contact our Admissions Department at email@example.com