- Admissions Application
- Official Transcripts with Bachelor’s degree posted from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- Meeting the Basic Skills Requirement through one of these options.
- One Page Resume
- One Page Personal Statement
- Three Professional Recommendations
- Appropriate Application Fee
- Proof of Passing a Collegiate-Level Course or Examination in the US Constitution
- Certificate of Clearance issued by the California Commissions on Teacher Credentialing with No Convictions
Bonus Points are given to applicants who are subject matter competent.
Tuition & FeesApplication Deadlines and Fees:
June 18 ($60)
July 2 ($75)
July 21 ($100)
- $500 non-refundable payment
- Plus TWO Electronic Funds Transfer payments of $500