School Leadership Program Partners
Fortune School of Education (FSE) offers the School Leadership program, accredited by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC). The School Leadership program prepares candidates to earn a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential. FSE partners with the candidates’ employers (School District, Non-Public School, or Charter School) to offer the necessary support for their successful completion of program requirements.
Employing partners supports the candidate’s ability to complete the Educational Leadership Project and the California Administrative Performance Assessment (CalAPA) tasks. Partners also collaborate in activities aimed at:
- Improving program quality.
- Candidate recruitment, selection, and advisement;
- Curriculum development;
- Delivery of instruction;
- Design of field experiences;
- Selection and preparation of field experiences supervisors;
- Assessment and verification of candidate competence.