- Complete application form
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Current resume or CV
- Statement of purpose: The statement of purpose must have between 400 and 500 words. It includes a brief narrative describing your background and career goals, why you wish to join this program, and how this program can impact your personal and/or professional life. You may also discuss how education and social justice issues have affected you. The goal of the statement of purpose is to give the Selection Committee a sense of who you are and your reasons for applying to this program.
- Two (2) recommendations from professors, employers, or other individuals with whom you have collaborated professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. The minimum required GPA is 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in your undergraduate or previous graduate coursework. Official transcripts of coursework from each higher education institution attended are required.
Notice to Prospective Degree Program Students:
The Bureau provisionally approves this institution for Private Postsecondary Education to
offer degree programs. To continue to offer this degree program, this institution must meet the
- Become institutionally accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United
States Department of Education, with the scope of the accreditation covering at least
one degree program.
- Achieve accreditation candidacy or pre-accreditation, as defined in regulations, by
October 25, 2024, and full accreditation by October 25, 2027.
If this institution stops pursuing accreditation, the following will happen:
- The institution must stop all enrollment in its degree programs, and
- Provide a teach-out to finish the educational program or provide a refund.
An institution that fails to comply with accreditation requirements by the required dates shall
have its approval to offer degree programs automatically suspended.
Ready to Apply?
Please answer a few questions so we know how to direct your application better.